Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A little about my taste in anime

On the recommendation of my Jap classmates (who are mostly female) I was shoved in the general direction of Natsume Yuujinchou (lit: Natsume's List of Friends):



Happily watched the first season of 13 episodes, mainly because I love cats. But somewhere around the middle of the 2nd season, I noticed Natsume Yuujinchou was leaving a horrible taste in my mouth, like I'd been gorging on candy floss and another episode of Natsume Yuujinchou would be all it takes to induce projectile vomit in all the happy pastel colours of the rainbow. As such, I needed to balance this saccharine silliness out, and gravitated towards this:



Have started reading the manga, too. And now I know how to say cerebral thrombosis in Jap. Noukessenshou. I really wonder if I should take this as a sign to lighten up...

No comments: