Saturday, June 7, 2008

Now I've seen it all...

One of my many, many pet peeves is motivational posters. You know, the ones with a photo, then some positive word in large Times New Roman, followed by a meaningless platitude in a smaller font? That having been said, they do come with an upside - parodies. If not for those awful posters, we wouldn't have those hilarious parodies from Despair.com or anywhere else, for that matter. I swear, if I still worked in Cubicleland and had to put up with those damn motivational posters, I'd quietly sneak into the office at night and replace them all with their Despair.com counterparts.

So I was on Something Awful, flipping through the Comedy Goldmine when I found a fantastic section entitled Motivational Posters for Super Villains. I absolutely, totally, completely recommend checking it out, it damn near killed me. Anyway, if you can't be arsed to peep at the link, here's one that I just had to share:


I've seen a Hello City car, handphone, exhaust pipe, assault rifle, vibrator, laptop PC, prostitute and now this. Right now, I'm feeling the urge to find myself a Hello Kitty mod for Unreal Tournament 3 and gib a few Hello Kitties with the biggest gun I can find.

No comments: