Monday, August 4, 2008

Words from the Dumb

Facepalm fun from MSN Movies:

Paris Hilton
"I don't really think, I just walk."

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything."

Arnold Schwarzenegger
"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."

R. Kelly
"All of a sudden you're like the Bin Laden of America. Osama bin Laden is the only one who knows what I'm going through."

Brooke Shields
"Smoking kills, and if you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."

Alicia Silverstone
"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Sylvester Stallone
"The only happy artist is a dead artist, because only then you can't change. After I die, I'll probably come back as a paintbrush. "

Britney Spears
"I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa."

I swear, there's something up with the water in Hollywood...

No comments: